Eastbourne Locksmith Price Guide
Avoid National call centres. You will always be overcharged for the job.
How can you tell if they are a call centre ? You may find yourself speaking to someone who sounds like a professional salesperson. They also usually refer to locksmiths as ‘engineers’.
Many of these firms will try and get your credit card details prior to sending someone out to you.
Be aware that a local area number can still be routed to a call centre hundreds of miles away.
ASK them where their office is in your town!
Below are our prices which are generally in line with what the few genuine local locksmiths in the Eastbourne area might charge.
- Labour charges – £65- £75 8am-6pm
- Yale type cylinder £12
- Gaining entry for a single lock starts at £65 8am-6pm
- Changing a euro cylinder (lock barrel) from £79 including parts and labour, this is for a standard security cylinder with 3 keys. We can supply and fit snap safe and 3* British Standard cylinders at extra cost.
- Changing up to 3 locks labour starts at £65 plus parts.
- Fitting a British Standard mortice Lock from scratch from £120 inclusive of parts and labour
- Replacing an existing 5 lever lock or upgrade from £99 including lock.
- Replacing multi-point door mechanisms or gearboxes for UPVC or Composite doors can range between £145 and £195 inclusive of parts and labour
A link to the WHICH TRUSTED TRADERS price guide for locksmiths is HERE
Please phone for an accurate quote prior to booking on 01323 800029 Freephone 0800 211 8473 or 07809 544402. WE WORK SATURDAY 8a.m until 3p.m. AT NORMAL PRICE