Avoid National call centres. You will always be overcharged for the job.
How do you know it’s a call centre ? They’ll sound like sales people and locksmiths are referred to as ‘engineers’.
“We’ll need to take your credit card details now to reserve the booking”
A local number can still be routed to a call centre hundreds of miles away.
ASK them where their office is in your town!
Prices too good to be true are not usually true!
- Labour charges – £65- £75 8am-6pm
- Yale type cylinder £12
- Gaining entry for a single lock starts at £65 8am-6pm weekdays.
- Changing a euro cylinder (lock barrel) from £75 including parts and labour, this is for a standard security cylinder with 3 keys. We can supply and fit snap safe and 3* British Standard cylinders at extra cost.
- Changing up to 3 locks labour starts at £65 plus parts.
- Fitting a British Standard mortice Lock from scratch from £120 inclusive of parts and labour
- Replacing an existing 5 lever lock or upgrade from £99 including lock.
- Replacing multi-point door mechanisms or gearboxes for UPVC or Composite doors can range between £145 and £195 inclusive of parts and labour
- PRICES SUBJECT TO 20% VAT ADDED
A link to the WHICH TRUSTED TRADERS price guide for locksmiths is HERE
Please phone for an accurate quote prior to booking on 01323 800029, 01424 390027 or 07809 544402. WE WORK SATURDAY 8a.m until 3p.m. AT NORMAL PRICE