Eastbourne Locksmith -how much?
eastbourne Locksmith Price guide
What should locksmiths charge ? Please try and avoid the National call centres. You will always be overcharged for the job. How can you tell if they are a call centre ? You may find yourself speaking to someone who sounds like a professional salesperson. Next,they often refer to locksmiths as engineers. Another point is that they will try and get your credit card details prior to sending someone out to you. Be aware that a local area number can still be routed to a call centre hundreds of miles away. ASK them where their office is in your town! Below are our prices which are generally in line with what the few genuine local locksmiths in the Eastbourne area might charge.
- Labour charges from £49-£69
- Yale type cylinder replaced £79 inclusive parts and Labour.
Gaining entry for a single lock starts at £49.00.
Changing a euro cylinder (lock barrel) from £75 inclusive parts and labour
We can supply and fit snap safe and 3* British Standard cylinders
Changing up to 3 locks starts at £69.00 plus parts.
- Fitting a BS3621 mortise Lock from scratch from £120 inclusive parts and labour
- Replacing an existing 5 lever lock or upgrade £99
- Replacing multi-point door mechanisms or gearboxes for uPVC or Composite doors can range between £135 and £165 inclusive depending on the make.